Office storage in New York City is tough work. During a corporate relocation, many companies often need to store office components for a limited or even long-term amount of time while the move is in process. Other times, companies may require storage due to lack of space at their current or new location. Whatever the reason is, office storage is inevitably in high demand throughout the New York metropolitan area.
When it comes to choosing the right commercial storage space for your business, it’s important to enlist a storage company that offers the experience, trust and professionalism your business needs. To that end, Eagle Transfer offers more than 40 years of professional experience in commercial storage in and around New York City. Our state-of-the-art storage facility, convenient location and professional staff members will help guide your storage process every step of the way.
Here are just a few reasons why Eagle Transfer is your best bet when it comes to office storage in the New York City area:
- Our 200,000 square-foot onsite storage facility offers abundant space to house all of your office components, including furniture, equipment and artwork.
- Our state-of-the-art warehouse facility offers 24/7 onsite security, climate-controlled storage, fireproofing, sprinklers, heating, cooling and central station alarm, ensuring your office content all stays safe and secure.
- The convenient location of our onsite storage facility in Long Island City allows easy access to Midtown Manhattan in just a few minutes. It’s also conveniently located close to the Hunters Point 7 train and Long Island Rail Road stations as well as the Queens-Midtown Tunnel, making it very easy to access from Manhattan.
- The storage warehouse offers a customized racking system to ensure optimal utilization of space and accurate inventory management.
- Our digital photo and computerized inventory systems allow for efficient tracking, management and customer access to the warehouse inventory.
- Our Art Department – staffed by well-trained museum professionals – offers packing and custom crating, onsite storage and local, regional and international moving for all of your valuables.
- We also offer professional furniture delivery and installation, offsite receiving and delivery location for new and existing furniture and a modern fleet of environmentally-friendly vehicles to ensure safe, secure transportation and delivery.